Perfect for our climate ? who wouldn't want this large quiet stunning bedroom at the rear of your home overlooking the pool? Instead of the bamboo ceiling you could use a raked plaster ceiling still using the timber sections to add the character. The warm coloured timber wall panelling adds that luxury resort feel and the stunning dark floor tiles with the texture of the large floor rug adds all the right elements.
The ensuite looks superb with its matching timber wall panelling, timber vanity unit and a custom designed concrete look double basin unit sitting atop. Apart from the usual shower cubicle this ensuite has an extra outdoor shower to add character utilising the stone wall for effect with a rain shower head mounted in the timber panelled ceiling.
This is an indication of what is possible to achieve thinking outside the norm. Ready to build a new home or add a large extension call us to arrange a meeting to discuss your particular needs.
- Your choice of home design with complete flexibility.
- Your choice of design lifestyle and inclusions.
- You decide which builders we invite to quote.
- We check builders QBCC licensing record for you.
- You receive competitive quotes on identical product.
- We analyse builders’ quotes with you.
- You choose your builder, before we arrange contract signing.
- We remove stress and are there with you right through the build process.
- All at no additional end cost to you.
Don’t be one builders’ wood duck, contact SavvyBuild Solutions
Congratulations! To ensure your home design and build experience is stress free and achieves the best possible result, you’ve contacted SavvyBuild Solutions, and arranged a complimentary meeting. We will discuss many design options, so before we meet, why not take a little time to consider :-
- the reason you selected this land?
- living areas you would like?
- which ones need to be close to each other or separated?
- number of bedrooms & location - front or rear of the home?
- is a media room important?
- study or home office, is it an essential area?
Check out options and trends in magazines and the internet, then prepare a folder or Pinterest file of features you would like in your home. This personal collection will be invaluable when you are trying to explain your needs and preferences.
Please don’t stress trying to think of everything, just a few things to start the process. It usually costs no more to have the rooms located to suit your chosen lifestyle, so dare to dream a little.
The next stage will be a lot of fun when we start working together, selecting and creating your very own home design. I hope you’re as excited as I am?