- Your choice of home design with complete flexibility.
- Your choice of design lifestyle and inclusions.
- You decide which builders we invite to quote.
- We check builders QBCC licensing record for you.
- You receive competitive quotes on identical product.
- We analyse builders’ quotes with you.
- You choose your builder, before we arrange contract signing.
- We remove stress and are there with you right through the build process.
- All at no additional end cost to you.
Don’t be one builders’ wood duck, contact SavvyBuild Solutions
Congratulations! To ensure your home design and build experience is stress free and achieves the best possible result, you’ve contacted SavvyBuild Solutions, and arranged a complimentary meeting. We will discuss many design options, so before we meet, why not take a little time to consider :-
- the reason you selected this land?
- living areas you would like?
- which ones need to be close to each other or separated?
- number of bedrooms & location - front or rear of the home?
- is a media room important?
- study or home office, is it an essential area?
Check out options and trends in magazines and the internet, then prepare a folder or Pinterest file of features you would like in your home. This personal collection will be invaluable when you are trying to explain your needs and preferences.
Please don’t stress trying to think of everything, just a few things to start the process. It usually costs no more to have the rooms located to suit your chosen lifestyle, so dare to dream a little.
The next stage will be a lot of fun when we start working together, selecting and creating your very own home design. I hope you’re as excited as I am?
There are a couple paths you can take from here.
- Choose a builder and their “standard”, “adjusted” or “designed for you” house plan, knowing that you are then totally committed to that builder, without the advantage of competitive quoting. You also need to be confident the home and inclusions you will end up with will match what you thought you had bought.
- Choose or design your home with a totally independent professional, nominate your inclusions in your home, have it quoted by local builders of your choice, choose the builder you want based on price + quality + trust, then have someone independent there to hold your hand, right through the building process, just in case you have any concerns, all at no additional end cost.
Choose the path from here carefully to avoid stressing the relationship that is the very reason you are building your new home.